37, Arsinoes Street, 6013, Larnaca, Cyprus
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
October 2014 - June 2015 Real Madrid Graduate School Universidad Europea
MBA – Master’s Degree in Sports Management
September 2011 - May 2014 DeMontfort University Leicester
BA with honours in Business and Management
September 2002 - June 2009 American Academy Larnaca
August 2015 – November 2015 Cyprus Basketball Federation, Sponsorship Intern
· Worked directly with the federation’s directors on the market analysis for possible sponsors.
· Delivered a marketing strategy plan for the federation.
· Assisted in the coordination of the 3-on-3 basketball events the federation held in different cities of the country.
July 2009 – July 2011 Cyprus National Guard, Sergeant
· Selected as Sergeant after physical and written examinations.
· Responsible for organizing 30 soldiers, giving them instructions and support them with training.
· Language skills: Greek (native proficiency), English (full professional proficiency), French (limited working proficiency), Spanish (elementary proficiency).
· Computer skills: Excellent user of all Office applications, Email, Internet and also acquainted with all the technological tools used for presentations and research.
Interests and achievements
· Present in major sports events such as UEFA Champions League games, Euroleague Final Four 2013 (London) and 2015 (Madrid), NBA and MLS games.
· Achieved 2nd place in high jump regional games as a high school student.
· Member of the high school football team.
Available upon request