A highly influential and optimistic sports professional who seeks to create positive environments and drive effective results.
Strong, confident and highly-motivated with a proven track-record of delivery and management across the sector.
With experience at Senior Executive and Board levels, I have demonstrated a range of capabilities including the management of strategy, people, resources and events.
I take pride in an inner strength and work ethic that drives me to always expect more from myself and from organisations I am a part of.
• Developing and delivering insight-led strategies to grow the work of the Partnership
• Executed the start-up of the new programme across Derbyshire, including strategy and staff recruitment
• Acting as an Independent Non-executive Board Member for the National Governing Body for Rounders in England
• Voluntary role as Governor of two large federated primary schools in Derby
• Led a team of Officers providing sport and physical activity opportunities for people of all backgrounds across East Staffordshire
• Executed delivery of national projects from inception through delivery to review
• Organised and delivered a wide range of programmes and projects to offer sport and physical activity to local residents
• Provided customer-focused health-based activity programmes