I am a spanish qualified PhD Sports Science with 2 Masters Degree, UEFApro Coach license and experience workingin Asia (Buriram United) and Europe (Celta de Vigo, Real Madrid, ACS Poli Timisoara and Petrolul Ploiesti).
I'm fluent in 4 languages: English, Spanish, Romanian and Portuguese.
I have 8 years experience like:
- Responsible for all aspects of fitness and recovery after competition.
- Responsible for all aspects of rehaband prevention injuries.
- Planning, organization and design of technical-tactical-physical training sessions coordinated with the coaching staff.
- Systematic monotoring of load the training sessions and games through GPS systems and Heart Rate analysis and report to the Head Coach.
- Match analysis concerning systems of play and individual player variables (Prozone, Amisco, Instat Football ...) and submit report to the Head Coach.
- Assessment and Evaluation of Physical Fitness by performing physical test and control kinanthropometric players at different times of the season and guidance of physiological development in coordination with medical services.
- Developing programs of technical-tactical
physical with the coaches of the Academy for the different stages of growth of young players training and talent development and identification
Besides this, I am a conscientious person who works hard, goodteammate, and pays attention to detail.
I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I alsohave lots of ideas and enthusiasm.