Vision RCL have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Duty Manager to join our team at Ashton Playing Fields!
Boasting a newly refurbished gym quipped with all the essentials, we also offer a wide spectrum of facilities catering for diverse and varied customer use. This includes an 8 lane fully equipped athletic track, a floodlit astro pitch, 3 grass football pitches and field facilities. We also have a function hall and meeting room available for hire.
• To ensure the effective running of the centre for customers and supervise the building and all members of the public and staff during operational hours.
• To co-ordinate staff resources to meet the operational requirements of the centre and to be part of the shift rota.
• To maintain good relations with existing hirers.
• To take responsibility for health and safety at the centre and implement and monitor the Health & Safety policy and associated procedures.
• To take responsibility for defects and maintenance of the facility.
• To ensure the buildings are presented at good levels of cleanliness for customers.
• To open/close the facility and act as key holder for emergency callouts.
• To assist in developing the programme of activities for customers.
• To ensure operational procedures are adhered to.
• To maintain quality assured procedures in line with Quest standards.
• To ensure the facility is maintained according to the requirements of the centre.
• To ensure all equipment is maintained and stored correctly and ensure all set ups/downs are carried out in the correct manner.
• To monitor public behaviour and deal with incidents arising.
• To deal with public enquires and complaints in a positive and professional manner
• To carry out reception functions including end of day cash reconciliations and safekeeping of all income through adherence to all financial procedures.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working within the leisure industry for over 2 years.
• Awareness of ICT.
• First Aid at Work Certificate.
• Experience of managing staff.
• A high understanding of customer service.
• Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.