Cyber Security and System Administrator - Arizona Diamondbacks - Closing date 28 Jul 2021
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Cyber Security and System Administraton
Job Summary The Arizona Diamondbacks are seeking a Cyber Security Administrator / System Administrator who will provide daily support of all systems, including software, hardware, and systems deployment. Cyber security administrator is responsible for protecting IT infrastructure, edge devices, networks, and data. More granularly, defining security posture responsible for mitigating risks of data breaches they are responsible for preventing data breaches and monitoring and reacting to attacks. A qualified candidate will be able to analyze and resolve complex issues and have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment also critical thinking, curiosity, and a passion for learning and research.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Management of IT security systems and respond to security alerts.
· Managing Windows Active Directory Accounts and Exchange email.
· Manage projects to ensure deadlines are met and services are delivered correctly and on time.
· Manage Microsoft Group Policy to apply changes to machines.
· Provide end user training on cybersecurity awareness and security best practices.
· Manage Servers and Storage patches and security posture.
· Assist in Workstation and Laptop Lifecycle Management ensuring all assets are accounted for and accurately updated.
· Manage product-related issues as needed; coordinate with vendor support as needed.
· Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
· Provide desktop and server support for business users, customers, business units and technical staff.
· High degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
· Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
· Highly skilled in all aspects of desktop and server computing support in a medium-large corporate environment.
· Independently manage product-related issues as needed.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proven experience to diagnose and resolve systems architecture and IT application functions for the businesses computer systems.
· Must be able to competently analyze and prioritize information to make appropriate recommendations.
· Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating, and personal interface skills.
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, and vendors.
· Demonstrated ability to document frequent resolutions to contribute to FAQ solutions.
· Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
· Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, holidays, providing game day support and on call.
· Prior experience in service industry is strongly preferred
Education and Formal Training:
· BS or equivalent in CS, MIS, or comparable experience.
· A+, Network+, Security+ certification
Technical Experience Requirements:
· Two plus years in the information technology industry.
· Two years’ experience in systems administration of mixed Windows environments including, but not limited to Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
· Understanding of LAN/WAN environments and communications impact on end user computing.
· Working knowledge of installation and operation of Microsoft server products.
· Solid working knowledge of standard server support utilities: (imaging, software distribution, remote control, command line utilities, etc.).
· Experience implementation and support of Active Directory setup, configurations, and implementations.
· Experience with endpoint backup/disaster recovery solutions and patch management
· Experience with endpoint detection and response (A/V).
· Experience with application packaging preferred.
· This is a Level 2 position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.