An opportunity has arisen for a Matchday Doctor to join Crawley Wasps FC 1st Team.
The successful applicant will be required to be in attendance of all Home matches throughout the season and preseason and be available for consultation between Competition matches, as well as providing or arranging equivalent services for players during the off season to ensure continuity of treatment. Ideally work on a minimum of 0.2 full time equivalent and advise on medical issues such as cardiac screening, injury and illness prevention, treatment and audit, pitchside support and management of primary care issues.
• Be fully registered and licensed to practice by the GMC
• Have appropriate medical indemnity to treat/advise FA WSL, FAWC and FANL players
• Have an advanced Emergency Aid Qualification (preferably ATMMiF) Level 5
• Have a Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine or equivalent or higher professional accreditation
• Attend a yearly ATMMiF-R reaccreditation