An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join The Academy Education Department at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Academy Tutor. This is an excellent role for someone looking to establish a career in one of the Leagues most recognised Club’s, suiting a candidate who is dedicated to self-improvement and personal development, as well the development of individual players.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, delivering, assessing and reporting on the BTEC Level 3 National in Sporting Excellence and Performance
• Responsible for the provision of academic programmes to study for the apprentices/scholars at the Academy, in conjunction with the Club’s Academy Performance Plan (APP) and Elite Player Performance Programme (EPPP) requirements
• Acting as a Core Programme Coordinator for the Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence and Performance Course, in addition to the Sporting Excellence Professional course
• Preparation of the apprentices for their End Point Assessment
• Act as the lead for the Duke of Edinburgh qualification for Academy Scholars
• Overseeing and supporting the academic progress of one of the Youth Development Phase (YDP) cohorts
• Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent QTLS)
• Minimum of 2 year’s teaching experience
• Be able to deliver and assess Apprenticeship programme delivery.
• Experience of planning, delivering, assessing, and reporting of L2/L3 Sports qualifications.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.