We are looking to increase our team of Coaches. We have a number of roles available to work a variety of shifts which will include days, weekends and evenings. This is a flexible role and we are looking for conscientious and outgoing individuals.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team, helping us to deliver on existing projects (Premier League Kicks and Premier league Primary Stars). We are looking for individuals with Sports Coaching qualifications who can inspire young people to fulfil their potential. In this role you will use the influence of sport to deliver positive change in the lives of under-represented or vulnerable groups and individuals within the local community.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• To engage, inspire and empower young people to reach their full potential.
• To deliver high-quality sessions that engage, enthuse and progress young people and
• To lead and assist in coaching activities to ensure high quality delivery that meets the projects aims and objectives.
• To support the development and delivery of high-quality, impactful sport and youth engagement sessions in areas of high need across Nottingham and the wider Nottinghamshire area.
• Be committed to applying and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion across Notts County Foundation.
• Have a knowledge of Safeguarding procedures and policies.
• Work with individuals and/or groups from a range of diverse backgrounds.
• Promote the Notts County Foundation brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive
• To understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices,
appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to this role.