British Eventing (BE) is the governing body for the sport of Eventing in Great Britain, responsible for
190 events, 23,000 horses and riders, 30,000 volunteers and many more fans! As one of the first
sports permitted to restart after lockdown, it is an exciting time in an exciting sport.
British Eventing currently has a vacancy for a Drupal Developer. The role is based partly at the BE
Head Office in Warwickshire and partly from home. The role is full time (40 hours per week).
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability.
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Carrying out Drupal upgrades, theme & module updates and applying security patches.
• Dealing with BAU issues and prioritising workload, tackling issues and other tasks as they
• Working closely with other developers and stakeholders to ensure an effective, visually
appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
• Carrying out code reviews and deployments to UAT, Staging environments and liaise
with website testers.
• Carrying out code releases to Production environment.
Please refer to the job description which describes the role in more detail.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate technical experience with the ability to communicate
and develop successful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders. Sporting knowledge is not
For further information please see www.britisheventing.com.