We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic administrator to provide administrative support for our apprenticeship and coach education provision, along with supporting cross company projects.
This is a valuable role within the company as it will involve the inputting and management of customer and client details via our CRM system, which is essential for our company communications.
The successful applicant is required to have excellent computer and interpersonal skills. The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities is essential. We are looking for an individual that can
work as part of a team but who also can use their initiative and be pro-active. The successful applicant must have excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Data inputting and management: To maintain the company CRM database by inputting new contacts and ensuring the database is up to date and compliant, in line with GDPR guidelines.
2. Apprenticeship recruitment: To carry out administration responsibilities to support the effective recruitment and selection of apprentices.
3. Apprentice progress: To monitor and track and progress for apprentices including progress reviews, off-the-job hours, and additional learning support evidence.
4. Compliance: To ensure all compliance information is up-to-date and accurate for apprentices, learners, employers, and workforce.
5. Processes and procedures: To ensure all procedures are up-to-date and be responsible for developing and reviewing procedures where necessary.
6. Course administration: To support the administration of our coach and volunteer education courses, responding to registered interests and supporting with learner bookings through our website.
7. Customer service: To provide high quality customer service through answering the phone and dealing with enquiries effectively.
8. Customer support: To be proactive in maintaining regular contact with potential employers, apprentices, and learners, ensuring that enquiries are dealt with promptly and effectively, providing relevant advice and information.
9. Event support: To support the organisation of meetings, virtual, face to face and other service related events to support delivery.
10. Communication: To communicate effectively with apprentices, learners, employers, workforce, and clients ensuring they have the correct and relevant information.
11. Website maintenance: To update our website booking pages with information on forthcoming education and training courses.
12. Relationship management: To work effectively with colleagues and to build, develop and maintain customer and client relationships.
13. Data and research: To support with the collation of cross company data and web-based research.
14. Information storage and organisation: To ensure data and information is stored and filed effectively in physical and electronic formats as required and it is organised and cleansed periodically in line with our data disposal policy.
15. Office tasks: To undertake a variety of office tasks which may include (but not limited to); photocopying, printing, scanning, storing paperwork, and supporting with preparation and finalisation of the meetings held in the company meeting rooms.
16. Reporting: To distribute client and customer surveys to gain feedback which will help us identify areas for improvement.
17. Training and development: To undertake appropriate training and development opportunities.
Please apply for the role, please submit: A job application form, found via our website https://www.sportstructures.com/about-us/joinour- team/ A CV outlining your work experience, skills, training and identify a minimum of 2 referees. A covering letter to describe how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the position. Applications without the above documents, will not be considered.