The Oxfordshire Regional Talent Centres are currently looking to appoint 3-5 new coaches for the growing programme across Oxfordshire.
The Regional Talent Centre's are currently based in Bicester and Oxford with a third centre due to be established in the south of the county within the next year.
The centre focuses on developing young footballers on and off the pitch. We currently offer training for U6 - U16s and have a variety of tiers within each training group.
The Oxfordshire RTC Lead Coach will be responsible for implementing
and delivering our philosophy. The primary role is to manage, coach and mentor this group. This role includes evenings and some holiday fixtures.
• Responsible for the development of all players within an Oxfordshire
RTC group and to oversee their technical, tactical, physical, and mental development.
• To support in the development and implementation of the coaching
blueprint in line with the RTC philosophy.
• Attend and manage matches during half-terms initially. Lead warm ups and prepare the squad effectively to play at a high level.
• To develop confidence and mental strength in our players so that they can deal with all types of situations on and off the pitch at the highest levels.
• To prepare the players for all training sessions and matches.
• To communicate effectively with staff using technology. Able to
communicate with players regarding training and match arrangements.
• To monitor and report on the performance and progress of all players, evaluating against established and agreed goals on a quarterly basis.
• Perform player review sessions on a regular basis for all players within an Oxfordshire RTC group, in both formal and informal settings.
• To foster a positive environment for learning and development within
the team and the group of players