Looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity working in the sports sector? Try Tag Rugby are looking for people like you! Try Tag Rugby run leagues and events in the sport of Tag Rugby for adults, one of the fastest growing social sports in the UK.
As a company, we are passionate about building communities, improving the health and social lives of our players, and developing our people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and curious Franchising Manager Assistant who support the expansion of our Try Tag Rugby Franchise network across the UK. The Franchising Manager Assistant would be vital and provide a central role in the following areas:
• General administration (by email and phone)
• Implementing and developing management processes
• Onboarding new franchises – supporting and developing the end-to-end process of bringing new Try Tag Rugby franchises in the network across the UK.
• Provide customer focused ongoing support and expertise to new and existing franchisees across the UK.
• Invoicing – responsibility for issuing and managing invoice and payment process for Franchises on a periodic basis.
• Document management – responsibility for managing documentation specific to existing and new franchises.
Not only would the successful Franchising Manager Assistant have a hand on and integral role in both supporting our existing franchises and also growing Try Tag Rugby’s franchise network, but there will also be other development opportunities and company perks:
• Access to senior managers within Try Tag Rugby for career advice and personal development.
• Be part of business that is in its early growth and expansion stage.
• Exposure to multiple areas of the company for a well-rounded learning experience.
• Potential full-time position on completion of successful 6-month placement.
• Play in our leagues for free.
• Attend our events and weekend tournaments.
Now on to the specifics:
• The Franchising Manager Assistant will need to be a current UK resident.
• Primarily will be working from home.
• 25 hours per week with a flexible work schedule. Core hours will be between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Availability to work in evenings and at weekends preferrable.
• National Minimum Wage
We are passionate about our people and our sport, and we are always on the lookout for energetic, committed and talented people. If you want to be part of the Try Tag Rugby community and the continued growth of one of the UKs premier social sports, then we’d love for you to apply now!
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Interest in sport preferred not essential.
Strong written communication skills
Positive attitude plus passionate and committed to delivering quality work
Self motivated, pro active and uses initiative
Well organised, great at managing your time, prioritising jobs and making sure tasks are completed accurately
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent customer service skills
Able to build good relationships and be a friendly team worker
Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
DBS check required – to be provided by the Employer