Looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity working in the sports sector? Try Tag Rugby are looking for people like you! Try Tag Rugby run leagues and events in the sport of Tag Rugby for adults, one of the fastest growing social sports in the UK.
As a company, we are passionate about building communities, improving the health and social lives of our players, and developing our people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and curious Media, Design & Merchandise Assistant who will support our Media & Design Manager. The Media, Design & Merchandise Assistant would be vital and provide a central role in the following areas:
• Graphic design for our social media channels.
• Support custom kit design for our Tag Rugby teams and players.
• Design kits, shorts and merchandise for events and tournaments.
• Assist the design and launch of new products in the Try Tag Rugby shop.
• Support marketing campaigns for events and participate in the running of these events.
• Content creation - new video content, team profiling, social media engagement.
Not only would the successful Media, Design & Merchandise Assistant have a hand on and integral role in developing Try Tag Rugby’s social media content and merchandising business and expansion of Tag Rugby across the UK, but there will also be other development opportunities and company perks:
• Access to senior managers within Try Tag Rugby for career advice and personal development.
• Exposure to multiple areas of the company for a well-rounded learning experience.
• Valuable Media & Design experience.
• Potential full-time position on completion of successful 6-month placement.
• Play in our leagues for free.
• Attend our events and weekend tournaments.
Now on to the specifics:
• The Media, Design & Merchandise Assistant will need to be a current UK resident and based in London.
• The job is office based (Try Tag Rugby HQ) with the flexibility to work from home when desired
• 25 hours per week with a flexible work schedule. Core hours will be between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Availability to work in evenings and at weekends preferrable but not necessary.
• National Minimum Wage
We are passionate about our people and our sport, and we are always on the lookout for energetic, committed and talented people. If you want to be part of the Try Tag Rugby community and the continued growth of one of the UKs premier social sports, then we’d love for you to apply now!
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
• Previous design experience essential
• DBS check required – to be provided by the Employer
• Proficient in Adobe/similar suite of programmes
• Videography and editing experience essential for this role
• Interest and experience in using social media.
• Interest in sport (all forms) preferred not essential.
• Ability to work from home
• Interested candidates to be creative, committed, eager to learn and enthusiastic.