Looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity working in the sports sector? Try Tag Rugby are looking for people like you! Try Tag Rugby run leagues and events in the sport of Tag Rugby for adults, one of the fastest growing social sports in the UK.
As a company, we are passionate about building communities, improving the health and social lives of our players, and developing our people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and curious Sales & Customer Services Assistant. The Sales & Customer Services Assistant would be vital and provide a central role in the following areas:
• Generate new player leads and players from existing leads for Try Tag Rugby leagues.
• Engage the lapsed player database to encourage players to re-join Try Tag Rugby leagues and activities.
• Develop relationships with colleges and universities to grow Tag Rugby player base from other sources.
• Increase participation from rugby clubs and grow Tag Rugby players from this source.
• Cold calling potential Tag Rugby players.
• Engage with the corporate sector to have higher corporate team participation and launch a corporate themed Tag Rugby league.
• Dedicated to team retention during season change overs. Focus would on contacting teams via email and phone to maximise retention of Tag Rugby teams and players for futures leagues.
• Manage customer services inquiries on our Freshdesk platform.
• Convert warm players leads into new Tag Rugby players.
• Collaborate with media and design manager as well as senior staff to develop social media content and campaigns.
Not only would the successful Sales & Customer Services Assistant have a hand on and integral role in growing Try Tag Rugby’s player base, but there will also be other development opportunities and company perks:
• Access to senior managers within Try Tag Rugby for career advice and personal development.
• Exposure to multiple areas of the company for a well-rounded learning experience.
• Valuable Sales & Customer Services experience.
• Opportunities to contribute to other areas of the business such as Refereeing and Venue Supervising.
• Potential full-time position on completion of successful 6-month placement.
• Play in our leagues for free.
• Attend our events and weekend tournaments.
Now on to the specifics:
• The Sales & Marketing Assistant will need to be a current UK resident and based in London.
• The job is office based (Try Tag Rugby HQ) with the flexibility to work from home when desired.
• 25 hours per week with a flexible work schedule. Core hours will be between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Availability to work in evenings and at weekends preferrable but not necessary.
• National Minimum Wage
We are passionate about our people and our sport, and we are always on the lookout for energetic, committed and talented people. If you want to be part of the Try Tag Rugby community and the continued growth of one of the UKs premier social sports, then we’d love for you to apply now!
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Previous customer service experience preferred not essential.
Interest in sport preferred not essential.
Interested candidates to be confident, committed, eager to learn and enthusiastic.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
DBS check required – to be provided by the Employer