Ultimate Sports Academies offer elite sports coaching in cutting-edge skills and strategies to young sportsmen and women aged 7-15yrs during the school holidays. We are looking for inspiring, enthusiastic and qualified coaches to assist in the delivery of our 2-4 day cricket academies throughout the school holidays.
Cricket coaches will be required to:
• Deliver excellent, energetic coaching sessions where all children can develop their skills, be challenged, and have fun.
• Show a positive attitude with energy and enthusiasm.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop and progress coaching sessions for varying ages and abilities.
• Provide challenging content in a safe learning environment.
• Communicate effectively with children and their parents/guardians if required.
• Analyse performance and suggest areas of improvement.
• Ideally hold an ECB Level 2 qualification from there sports NGB. A Level 1 qualification will be considered alongside significant coaching experience.
• Experience in coaching and/or playing cricket
• Hold a valid enhanced DBS certificate for the child workforce issued within the last year 12 months.
• Have an excellent working knowledge of cricket – technical, tactical, and physical.
• Good communication skills.
• Approachable, patient, and above all, passionate about cricket!
• Dates: Work available in the school holidays: half-terms, Easter, May and Summer.
• Hours: 8:30am to 4:30/5:30pm
• Lead Coach positions available to more experience coaches
• Branded uniform provided.
• All coaching appointments will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks required to work with children including references, enhanced DBS checks and other necessary vetting processes.
• Daily rate of £80 - £125 per day, dependant on experience and role.