Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position will help oversee the layout, visual look, and overall content of UFC FIGHT PASS. This includes ensuring that FIGHT PASS has an evolving and dynamic look day-to-day while staying consistent with brand and style guidelines. The Digital Content Manager works closely with project teams including but not limited to Production, Creative, and Marketing for platform and event initiatives. The position will play a major role in the synchronicity of FIGHT PASS across all platforms and geographical regions.
- Takes a lead role in developing and executing programming and editorial management of the FIGHT PASS platform and all distribution outlets including web, mobile, and connected device applications, ensuring cross-platform synchronicity (iOS, Apple TV, Android, Xbox, Amazon, Roku, etc.).
- Works with the International teams to implement strategies on FIGHT PASS on a geographical basis.
- Assists with maintenance and development of the site and site content.
- Maintains the world’s largest fight library and curate the content to reflect the constant updated offering.
- Inputs creative ideas into the creation/curation of new content on UFC FIGHT PASS.
- Maintains schedules of windows for Live Events and TV Shows ready for ingestion into UFC FIGHT PASS and work with appropriate teams for web edits and captioning for ingestion.
- Collaborates closely and effectively with departmental teams including but not limited to Production, Creative, and Marketing for platform and event initiatives.
- Works with customer service representatives to resolve all issues pertaining to UFC FIGHT PASS.
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sports Management, Journalism, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a similar role with a creative agency, newspaper, blog, portal, sports entity, entertainment site, or TV department/studio.
- Experienced in the use of CMS or other publishing systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Dropbox, Google docs), other cloud-based systems, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
- Experience working with Google Analytics preferred.
- Demonstrated writing ability.
- Extreme attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to think strategically and manage workflows and timelines of creative assets.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and to switch gears and mind-set frequently and rapidly to capitalize on traffic opportunities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Team player with a positive attitude, as well as the ability to take initiative is required.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment drug and background screens.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.