*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Responsible for assisting the Broadcast Operations Manager in supporting the in-house television network throughout the stadium grounds. Assists maintenance and operation of IPTV systems inclusive of all applicable endpoints.
IPTV System Services:
- Assists Manager of Broadcast Distribution with venue preparation of digital and coax in-house television network and IPTV endpoints
- Assists in maintaining all displays throughout the building
- Assists with script creation/editing and content management
- Assists with receipt and verification of content from external and internal sources
- Responsible for maintaining Proof-of-Play affidavits
- Support and service all events and assist Broadcast Operations as needed to meet game-day production needs and ensure compliance
- Capable of meeting ad-hoc demands as defined by management and staff relative to IPTV
- Basic understanding of computer-related technologies and networks
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Familiarity with Broadcast control room operations and technology
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast, Video Engineering
- Able to work in a fast-paced, stressful live production environment
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by events
- Other related responsibilities as assigned
- Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.