AFC Fylde Community Foundation is looking to recruit a Community Development Manager to lead on the implementation of the Community Development strategy and manage and develop innovative programmes to support vulnerable children, young people and adults in the community.
This vital role will support the Foundation Director to continually grow the Community Development department of the organisation whilst leading a team of staff to deliver high quality and impactful projects.
• Be accountable for all projects and activities linked to Community Development within the Foundation strategy.
• Oversee the operational activity and delivery of all Community Development projects.
• Work with the Foundation Director to identify and generate grant-funding, partnership and commercial opportunities to support new projects and initiatives linked to Community Development.
• Manage the performance of a team including setting performance targets, monitoring their achievement and tackling any poor performance effectively.
• Work with key stakeholders locally and nationally ensuring strong and effective relationships, whilst identifying new partnership opportunities to increase the Foundation’s work and visibility.
• Support the Foundation Director with compiling and monitoring annual budgets.
• Lead on all monitoring and evaluation processes across all Community Development programmes.
• Support staff to evaluate and compile evidence on the progress of all Community Development projects and reporting back to key funders as and when required.
• Be a flexible member of the AFC Fylde Community Foundation team and when requested assist in the delivery of other projects and activities including evenings and weekends.