An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Digital Content Producer.
Reporting to the Head of Media & Communications, the role will be to drive forward our creative video output across our online and social channels.
• Shoot and produce video content for our official website and social channels
• Deliver creative and compelling motion packages.
• Take creative lead on motion graphic based output
• Ensure all content is of high editorial quality, consistent with brand and style guidelines
The ideal candidate:
· Educated to degree level, or equivalent
· Minimum of two years’ industry experience
· Experience using Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, or similar (Final Cut)
· Experience shooting with a Canon c200 II or similar
· Knowledge of digital design trends and patterns
· Must hold a valid full UK driver’s licence and have access to own transport
As well as the above, the ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, an ability to work under pressure and a high level of competence using Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality