Worksop Town Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic and dedicated coaches to work in our Sports and Coaching department. The key role of the Community Coach is to provide quality football sessions and to lead the development of new sessions to target new participation, whilst also developing new partnerships and raise the football profile within the community.
Responsibilities and Person Specification:
This role would be ideal for a Level 1/Level 2 coach, looking to further develop their career as a professional football coach.
The role will initially be part-time, though there will be opportunities to grow as the programme grows, with extensive internal staff development programmes offered to the right candidates.
Candidates must have the following knowledge/skills:
- Have a knowledge of grassroots football and pathways in the local communities
- Understand the health, safety and safeguarding procedures necessary to carry out children’s football activities
- Able to create fun, enjoyable and challenging coaching sessions to suit a wide range of abilities
- Work with mixed ability groups across the community in a number of different settings
- Attention to detail and ability to think autonomously
- DBS, safeguarding, first aid certificate - or willingness to acquire
- Computer literate
To apply please upload your CV and covering letter.