Department: Customer Relations & Fan Experience
Accountable to: Head of Customer Relations & Fan Experience
Criminal Record Check: DBS Enhanced Child’s Barred List
Hours: Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
What is the role?
The purpose of this role to co-ordinate the delivery of the Matchday Experience in line with the Venue Experience strategy both inside and outside of the bowl at St Mary’s and Totton. To connect with supporters across our fanbase and tell our history and our story throughout the fan journey on a matchday.
What are we looking for?
To thrive in this role, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to greet fans and to communicate to colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers. We are looking for someone who is driven, highly organised and will be a good representation of the Club and our company values.
The competencies which are required include:
• Experience of co-ordinating and delivering events
• An understanding of audio and visual technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to think strategically and plan effectively
• Ability to communicate concisely and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
• The ability to think spontaneously and to be flexible
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• Access to x1 free match tickets for every home league game
• 25 days’ holiday per year pro rata
• Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Child Care Vouchers.
• Worldwide Travel Insurance.
• Free onsite parking.
• Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 1st November.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a high volume of applicants are received. *