Please see attached full Position Description.
The Events Delivery team has responsibility for the strategic planning, coordination, management and delivery of AusCycling events. In collaboration with the State and Territory Office staff, the team coordinates an overall program that aims to achieve key organisational objectives, contributing to an exceptional experience and services to members.
The following responsibilities are indicative requirements of the role, and are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all requirements.
Working under general supervision:
1. Role model AusCycling organisational values, demonstrating a high standard of behaviour, including respect for, and collaboration with others at all times.
2. Adhere to, uphold and promote the principles of AusCycling policies and operating procedures.
3. Support the planning and coordination of events as assigned.
4. Coordinate and administer event sanctioning, including coordination of state/territory, national and international race calendars in collaboration with AusCycling state offices.
5. Attend delegated events as required, and play a lead role in the event management team.
6. Liaise with key event delivery partners including clubs, organisers, sponsors, suppliers and contractors.
7. Other duties as directed to support the overall success of AusCycling, in support of event planning and management, and as a member of the AusCycling Team.