Please see attached full Position Description.
The following responsibilities are indicative requirements of the role and are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all requirements.
Reporting to the General Manager - Events & Racing are required to:
1. Role model AusCycling organisational values, demonstrating a high standard of behaviour, including respect for, and collaboration with others at all times.
2. Adhere to, uphold and promote the principles of AusCycling policies and operating procedures.
3. Create and present event concepts and proposals for Executive consideration.
4. Lead and deliver strategic event management planning, strategies and activities to meet the needs of both local and national level participants.
5. Oversee the coordination and administration of event sanctioning, including coordination of state/territory and national race calendars.
6. Attend events as required and provide leadership for the event management team.
7. Support State and Territory Offices in their delivery of events.
8. Establish connections and manage relationships with key event delivery partners including clubs, event organisers, suppliers and contractors.
9. Coach staff to ensure standard operating procedures are in place and consistently implemented.
10. Keep pace with enhancements in technology to ensure systems are in place to effectively manage all aspects of events.
11. Manage delegated event budgets, allocation of resources, and delegation of responsibilities.
12. Set the standards required by AusCycling for events delivered by external stakeholders.
13. Resolve complex challenges, scheduling and other event issues and complaints (should they arise), in a considered, calm, efficient and effective manner.
14. Other duties as directed to support the overall success of AusCycling, as a member of the leadership team.