At Biggleswade United FC, we believe that health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well – being and not merely the absence of disease. Thus, we help our players to be in harmony with themselves and the environment to reduce their risk of suffering diseases.
We are looking to recruit physiotherapists to join the club's Medical department based at Second Meadow (Biggleswade). The successful candidates will be responsible of the following Role Responsibilities & Key Duties:
• To provide physiotherapy services to all first team players.
• To promote and protect the health and well-being of them.
• To assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate all injuries and illnesses, analysing and designing the safest and quickest strategy to ensure a full return to training.
• To be responsible for pitch-side assessment and treatment of players during training (Thursdays) and matches (Saturdays, Sundays and occasionally Tuesdays).
• To provide injury rehabilitation training of players, in conjunction with the Head of Sports Science, in preparation for return to play.
• To communicate injury status, rehabilitation strategies and return to training projections to the management team.
• To maintain accurate and updated medical records of all First Team players.
The essential candidate attributes include:
• BSc Hons Physiotherapy
• HCPC registration
• CSP registration
• Valid First Aid qualification
• Sound clinical reasoning
• Good communication within a multidisciplinary team
• Evening and weekend work as required
• Access to own transport
• Eligibility to work in the UK