An exciting opportunity to join the "Lions Basketball Club" who are dedicated to improve, increase and promote opportunities for children and young people in basketball in the Kingston Upon Thames borough, London. We are a rapidly expanding club with many incredible opportunities and benefits.
We are seeking for an ambitious, self motivated friendly coach to join our basketball family and lead our Kingston Borough school program. Coaching hundreds of children weekly from Primary, Secondary schools to club sessions and team(s) Head Coach.
An excellent professional staff member who will lead and oversee our demanding school program in the Kingston Borough, whilst delivering high fun quality basketball coaching to children and young people aged 8 and 16 years old.
The role is ideal for ambitious coaches who want the opportunity to develop and progress their coaching career. We are looking for someone with excellent basketball knowledge, combined with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Lions School Manager (Kingston Borough) - Admin 16-20 hrs p/w
• Delivering sessions across a range of age groups and ability levels - Coaching 18-20 hrs p/w
• Overseeing and engaging with 12-18 schools and other key community partners in line with the Lions Basketball
• Act as a role model and mentor for our junior members
• Lions Head Coach for junior team(s)