The fieldX Campus Ambassador program is designed to build a vibrant culture that blends and strengthens academic and professional development, experiential learning, and opportunities to network with industry relations both in and out of the classroom. This vision guides our efforts to ensure the NextGen of fieldX learners have access to various immersive opportunities that will enhance, and elevate, their academic studies/service and ability to connect with industry leaders, and potential employers in an intentional way.
The Campus Ambassador will serve as liaison between students, fieldX, and trusted partners to develop professional recruitment and interactions. The campus ambassador will be proficiently trained in recruitment and fieldX standard operating procedures for strategic communication. This position requires attention to detail, self-motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in teams and or individually.
The Campus Ambassador will be expected to:
- Create promotional materials for events (within approved fieldX templates)
- Post on social media
- Make individual and class presentations
- Organize and plan fieldX specific campus events.
This is a fast-paced position with great benefits for anyone working on campus and looking for administrative experience to add to your resume.
- Undergraduate student at University
- Passionate about serving others
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Works effectively and efficiently in teams or individually
- Excellent communication skills
- Paid position
- Flexible hours
- On campus
- Valuable experience to add to resume
- Training in recruitment, direct selling, event management, and event planning
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.