The Premium Services Coordinator will support the Premium Seating Services and Operations team with initiatives geared toward Premium Seating client service, appreciation and retention. This role will focus on building strong relationships with our premium clients by providing world class service. *Only candidates that provide a cover letter will be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manages Premium accounts in Mystic Lake’s Club Purple Couches in regards to touch points, relationship building, gifting and event programs.
· Lead all management for the Black Jacket Team for all Vikings Game Days, as well as premium events at U.S. Bank Stadium and Twin Cities Orthopedics Center.
· Manage Premium Single Game Suite accounts once sold by sales team from time of booking to follow up after the game.
· Work directly with service providers (SMG, Aramark, Ticketmaster, etc.) to maintain superior service levels to premium accounts.
· Fulfill all suite/premium account requests for non-Vikings event use including, communication of events, ticket fulfillment, special requests and event presence.
· Create and execute moments that “delight and surprise” by using unique personalized client CRM information.
· Assist in the planning and execution of exclusive Premium Seat Client appreciation events, including hosting opportunities, gifting and appreciation.
· Participate in research and development of Premium Seat industry best practices.
· Possess extensive suite menu knowledge for both food and beverage in all premium areas.
· Manage timely communication of special events and suite member experiences
· Record out all points of contact including but not limited to: emails, hand written notes, phone calls, meetings and event attendance.
· Work with Executive Leadership to create fresh and unique experiences for all of our guests both on game day and with outside events.
· Promptly address service recovery opportunities.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 2-4 years in a luxury hospitality/upscale suites service environment in a guest service/customer facing role.
· Experience with CRM software Archtics, Microsoft Office.
· Ability to deal with a variety of projects and workload in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including all home games, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS:This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
The ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
The ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Game days will require the person to navigate the stadium, suites, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events