This vacancy requires it’s applicants to work with children and young adults, leading various sport and activity clubs within various settings. These clubs vary in sports and you will be required to coach these affectively with passion and through encouraging enjoyment while learning. Coaches are expected to be punctual, respectful and polite. Inspired Coaching requires sports coaches who match our ambitions and core values.
Applicants are required to hold or to have achieved the following:
• Level 2 NGB Coaching qualification (Level 1 applications WILL be considered with a view to organising a Level 2 qualification and all level 2 certificates and qualifications are considered.)
• Experience in working with children/young adults in a sports coaching/educational setting.
• Full Driving Licence and Car
• Up-to-date Safeguarding children certificate
• Up-to-date First Aid/Emergency First Aid certificate
• Enhanced CRB/DBS certificate
Inspired Coaching is a sports coaching company based in and around Staffordshire and the West Midlands. Please visit our website for more information: www.inspired-coaching.com.