O'Fallon Hoots Prospect League Baseball will play their first season in O'Fallon, Mo. in 2020 at CarShield Field. We are looking for the next superstars in the ticket sales industry for our Summer 2020 internship.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
- High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
- Experience in outbound, inbound and box office ticket sales
Here's what we expect from you:
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
Here's what you'll be doing / learning:
- Assisting ticket sales department with data capture and lead generation
- Responding to inbound ticket sales requests via phone call or email
- Organizing donation requests from non-profits
- Make follow up calls to single-game ticket buyers
- Develop box office management and organization skills
- Provide customer service that is For the Fan at all times
Our Summer interns begin in May.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.