Queensboro FC is seeking an experienced, highly motivated ticket sales professional with proven successes, a positive attitude, strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to take on a senior level sales role.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for new revenue generation using the full range of ticket sales inventory to find, identify, develop and close new sales opportunities. As a brand-new franchise, it is imperative that the Senior Account Executive has a proven track record of both achieving and exceeding sales goals. They will be expected to not only spearhead the sales charge, but to also be a leader among their peers. This is a unique opportunity to create a team and a fan-base from the ground up, so having a passion for this project is absolutely essential.
· Coordinate and execute sales calls with current and potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
· Strong focus on prospecting - Find and develop new accounts from the ground level to generate revenue and achieve individual and team-wide goals.
· Full-menu sales approach – achieve sales goals in season ticket plans, suites, groups, etc.
· Utilize a CRM platform for purpose of inventory management, inventory availability, pipeline management and sales reporting.
· Work with team members and other internal resources to ensure product fulfillment and top-of-the-line customer service.
· Invest in your success: Networking, research, best practices, understand the competition, etc.
· Willingness to attend events throughout the tri-state area to grow the brand and your network.
· Perform other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be passionate about the opportunity to be a part of building Queensboro FC from the ground up and ultimately create something special for the tri-state and soccer communities!
· Four-year college degree
· A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in professional sports
· Ability to handle heavy outbound phone call and email volume
· Experience using CRM, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
· Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
· Bilingual abilities are a plus
· Passion for soccer preferred
Queensboro FC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
About Queensboro FC: Queensboro FC (QBFC) is the first professional mens soccer team in Queens, New York. The club will kick off in 2021 and play in The USL Championship, the top tier of the United Soccer League. QBFCs ownership group is led by international soccer star David Villa and New York entrepreneur Jonathan Krane