Position: September-TBD 2021 (2 spots available)
Special Events Intern: The Sugar Land Skeeters are looking for a special events intern. The special events team hosts event such as, but not limited to, college baseball games, concerts, festivals, and tournaments. This intern will be required to work nights as well as many weekends, as most events are held during these times. Applicants must be able to work during the special events busy season (September through December), both in the office during the day and at the events as they may come.
- Plan and budget for events
- Work with clients from start to finish
- Oversee the permitting process for each event
- Work with Legends Hospitality for food and beverage fulfillment's
- Make sales calls and inquire about potential events
- Strong work ethic
- Be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays (long hours are required)
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have appropriate transportation and be able to do voucher drop offs, hand out flyers, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.