Who We Are: Taymar Sales U. specializes in ticket sales and services for colleges and sports teams. Taymar Sales U. is hiring top talent to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment with quick career growth and daily development opportunities through easy accessibility to senior management. Members of our team possess a desire to be a part of a growing industry and company that is on the ground floor of changing how college athletics drives revenue and increases fan attendance.
Position Overview: Director of Ticket Sales & Service position will be responsible for leadership and management of all aspects of ticket revenue generation for the Mercer Athletic Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight and execution of all ticket sales strategy and execution, daily and weekly reporting, and other duties as determined by management and the Athletics Department. This position will work closely with the Athletics Department Executive team in addition to the Taymar Sales U President and SVP.
- Direct oversight of all ticketing & operations strategy and execution for all ticketed athletic events at Mercer.
- Operate as the Ticket Sales expert for the Athletics Department, overseeing all aspects of strategy and execution.
- Initiate and Execute ticket sales strategy for Group Sales, New Season Ticket Sales and Renewal campaigns.
- Develop & Implement ticket sales goals.
- Generate reports and track overall ticketing revenue pace towards goals.
- Represent athletics program and University with the highest integrity.
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment to produce accurate results.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal & external units of the department and University to ensure a positive event experience for customers.
- Manage inventory across all ticketed events.
- 2+ Years experience in a Sports Ticket Sales role
- Thorough knowledge of ticket sales operations and procedures.
- Experience in intercollegiate athletics ticket sales and operations with successful results.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in Sports Management or a related field.
- General knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing concepts.
- Effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to work various hours including nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.