The New York Lizards, New York’s Major League Lacrosse team, are seeking qualified candidates to serve as game day staff for the 2020 season. Game Day Staff members are expected to work all 5 home games (schedule can be found at NYLizards.com). Ideal candidates will be committed to customer service and dedicated to improving all aspects of the guest experiences.
Game Day staff is expected to arrive at Hofstra University’s Shuart Stadium approximately three (3) hours before the start of each game (except stadium set-up staff, who will arrive approximately nine (9) hours prior to the start of the game). This is a paid position.
Responsibilities may include:
- Stadium Operations (pre-game set-up and post-game breakdown)
- On-field and Fan Zone promotions
- Box Office/Will Call booths
- Merchandise Sales
- Birthday Party/Group liaison
- Premium Seating Host
- Guest Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be available to work all five home games during the season
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.