NYCB LIVE Job Description
Job Title: Creative Design & Web Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Director, Marketing
Effective Date: January 2020
The Creative Design & Web Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing & designing applicable creative marketing pieces related to all the NYCB LIVE franchises as well as managing and web development and design.
The individual filling this position must possess great energy, a good sense of brand identity, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills.
Nassau Events Center LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review internal design briefs and meet objectives requested with advertising concepts to consider
- Aid to create, shape, and evolve the arena brand look and feel with the direction of the department head
- Implement daily design work for web, print, email and other graphic needs in various formats including but not limited to PNG, JPEG, PGFs, PDF
- Design industry facing and fan facing advertisements
- Develop logos, or illustrations as needed for department
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts that are visually appealing, meet objectives and are on - brand
- Maintain and improve arena website graphics including but not limited to event calendar pages, sponsor assets, informational pages
- Update web copy
- Determine web technical requirements
- Aid in web development and programming
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, moving GIF imagery, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software a must
- Must have experience web editing with HTML/CSS and CMS
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Sports, music or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines
Infrequent Traveler (<3% travel): May be required to travel on a very limited basis.
This position is in an office environment, located in Nassau County, Long Island.
NEC, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. NEC, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.