*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
AEG Company: Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club
Company Information: AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG and the LA Kings seek a Coordinator, Email Marketing. The LA Kings Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the set-up, maintenance, execution and reporting of email marketing campaigns for the LA Kings. The individual will support the Business Intelligence department by building reports, coordinating email campaigns, assisting in the analysis of purchase behavior, web behavior and other special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns, including template designs, copywriting & coding as directed, building clear call-to-action, database segmentation, scheduling and reporting.
- Work in conjunction with management and analytics department to build list segmentations based on email, web, season ticket holder, other behaviors.
- Generate clear and concise reports summarizing the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns including open rates, click rates, revenue, etc.
- Monitor subscription lists to improve list quality by reviewing unsubscribes, bounce rates, blocked emails, inactivity, etc. Provide data to applicable departments.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure emails render/deliver correctly across a wide variety of email clients such as testing browsers and devices for a consistent user experience.
- Participate in the growth, administration, and segmentation of the sales and marketing database of the LA Kings, including ensuring compliance with data protection requirements (i.e. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA).
- Prepare Photoshop files. Slice and resize images to be included in mass email communication.
- Proactively propose new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Represent the department by having the flexibility to attend games, activations, and community events in order to conduct data capture for assigned projects as needed
- Assist Business Intelligence group in special projects as needed
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Coordinator, Email Marketing must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn required business systems
- Experience in the sports and entertainment industries preferred
- High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
- 1-2 years of direct experience with marketing automation platforms
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.