The New York Jets Premium Partnerships department is seeking a qualified candidate who is enthusiastic, committed, and has a strong work ethic. The Premium Partnerships Intern is an integral member of the service and sales teams. The primary responsibilities of this role are to assist with execution of customer service deliverables, CRM management, administrative support, event support, and Jets home gameday execution. The opportunity will provide an in-depth experience of working with a professional sports team’s hospitality, service and sales groups.
Seasonal Internship (June through December): This is a For-Credit position
- Event operations: assist with planning and event logistics, manage RSVP lists, on-site event activations, and post-event recaps.
- Daily CRM management: update suite account records and maintain accurate marketing lists. Strong focus on suite touchpoint campaign that includes, but not limited to, ticket and event utilization, as well as customer and company profiles.
- Ticket management: assist with suite ticket execution including all third-party events and NY Jets home games at MetLife Stadium
- Oversee Premium Gifting program, including budget and inventory management as well as NFL Licensee vendor relationships
- Work closely with Premium Partnerships department to continuously fulfill VIP customer expectations and deliverables.
- Assist in coordination of gameday operations interns whose responsibilities include pregame field pass check in and escorting, suite-item delivery, Flight Crew and Jets Legends escorting, and general gameday administrative tasks.
- Assist sales and service teams with daily administrative tasks.
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service
- Proactive in identifying opportunities, diagnosing challenges, and developing plans for improvement
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong, effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to produce high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proactive, creative and willing to learn on the go
- Flexible team player, willing to go the extra mile while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be available to work flexible hours as required including night/weekends/holidays as per the NY Jets training camp schedule, home game schedule, third-party events at MetLife Stadium and any additional partnership events
- Position is based in Florham Park, NJ. Frequent travel is required to MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Candidate is required to provide own transportation to and from locations
- Candidate must be eligible to receive college credit for this position