Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has five divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The Assistant General Manager of Merchandise is responsible for leading the operations for all Legends Global Merchandise at SoFi Stadium working closely with all operational departments/management.
- Manage/oversight of the retail operation at SoFi Stadium.
- Supervise and manage team of productive merchandise staff members.
- Maintain purchasing budget.
- Communicate inbound shortages, damages, overages are managed in a timely and accurate manner, excellent communication skills to vendors.
- Maintain monthly invoices to ensure we are in good standing with vendors.
- Drive continuous improvement by coaching team members to ensure standards of excellence.
- Manage and build game/event day schedules, oversight with hours and any potential over time.
- Experience in purchasing of softline/hardline goods on a high level, driving costs and setting retails.
- Manage inventory splits and product to ensure stores/kiosks are stocked.
- Detailed organization in regards to inventory management experience.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate/plan monthly inventory counts/process of stores and kiosks.
- Strong communication role with the merchandise management staff, coordinate weekly operational meetings.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure customer experience is excellent.
- Communication role with management in regards to concentrated areas of operation.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the General Manager of Merchandise.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College degree/experience preferred.
- Previous administrative and operational experience.
- Management experience, up to but not limited at a senior level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work with flexibility for irregular hours, weekends/potential holidays.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.