2020 Seasonal Ticketing Event Staff – World Wide Technology Raceway
The Seasonal Ticketing Event Staff will work closely between the Ticketing and Operations departments throughout the 2020 season. The staff will gain valuable experience and knowledge about ticket operations, box office sales, live events and the motorsports industry. Duties include interacting with customers in a professional and service-oriented manner.
This is an hourly waged seasonal position. Potential hires must pass the necessary background check to be considered for employment. Weekend and evening hours are required during events. Indoor and outdoor conditions may be applicable. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, and functions.
Season runs early April through early November. Must be able to work the following event days:
- NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series—August 21, 2020
- NTT Data INDYCAR Series—August 22, 2020
- NHRA Midwest Nationals—October 2-4, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain relationships
- Sell tickets in-person through the Paciolan ticketing software
- Answer questions and provide basic event information
- Strong communication skills
- Previous cash and credit card handling skills
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent education required, pursuing a college degree preferred
- Must be able to respond quickly, calmly and professionally to event-related problems and emergencies
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Professional in appearance and communication
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Prior sales or box office experience preferred
- Enthusiastic about learning about the sports industry
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends as scheduled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.