The Los Angeles Rams are looking for a Video Operations Intern. The Video Operations Intern is responsible for capturing, editing, and filming video content from practice.
- Film Practice
- Edit Practice footage
- Setup / Breakdown of Video Equipment from Practice Field
- Film Meetings
- Help set up AV at hotels for Camp, Travel trips, etc.
- Operational duties include assisting in packing proper equipment for hotel / stadium. This includes loading / unloading trucks.
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Experience shooting football practice
- Experience editing video both pre/post production
- Football Knowledge
- Traits sought after : Professionalism (working in high status Professional Environment), Committed, Adaptable, Integrity, ability to manage Stress in Stressful situations, Team Player, put the organizations goals ahead of your own – selfless – being a role player for something bigger than yourself.
If you have any demos, please submit along with your resume