POSITION: Account Executive, Ticket Sales
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales and Services
REPORTS TO: Director, Ticket Sales and Services
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
SUMMARY: Responsibilities include planning, organizing, directing, controlling and execution of the company's sales and retention programs. The goals of the position are to achieve maximum ticket sales volume and ensure the desired sales result while performing the following duties:
- Generates revenue for OBC revenue generating events
- Coordinates and executes sales calls on all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Conduct face to face with high level executives
- Attended networking events throughout the South Florida area
- Executives high level quality presentation
- Maintains computerized records of all clients and prospects in company database (CRM).
- Work to achieve set sales goals as set forth by the department.
- Submits prompt accurate reports and maintains up-to-date, accurate account records.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Work with related departments to promote and generate sales on all events while improving the fan experience.
- Assist with any promotional activities to create awareness and generate sales leads including off-site opportunities.
- Assist with any administrative ticket functions.
- Assist with any special projects or duties as assigned.
- Face of the Orange Bowl Committee in the business community
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field (Business, Marketing, Communication, or Sports Management) and relative work experience.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in professional sports ticket sales/service.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Maintain a professional image and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to handle heavy outbound phone volume.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and master new software programs including Ticketmaster and CRM.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.