The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Communications & Marketing Department in creating and editing various digital projects. The Videography Intern plays a vital role in creating engaging content on a daily basis. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to supply creative solutions on a regular basis to a variety of requested projects while remaining organized and on task.
The Graphic Design Internship is unpaid and available for college credit only. This internship is remote-only for the moment. Hours are flexible.
- Create/edit graphics and team materials including but not limited to: social graphics, player promos, posters, team media guide, and more
- Staying up-to-date on digital media and graphic trends to implement for the club
- Maintain and archive digital images and graphics
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Applicants must be able to receive college credit for internship and pursuing a degree in a digital creative field
- Practice a professional attitude at all times
- Prior experience creating and producing design content
- Must have access to own laptop & editing software
- Attention to detail is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.