Coordinator, Human Resources - Miami Marlins - Closing date 4 Apr 2020
Miami · FL
Position Summary: The Human Resources Coordinator is primarily responsible for the Business Operations division of the organization in addition, to providing support to the Human Resources Department.
Essential Functions: · Responsible for the on/off boarding process of the Business Operations division
· Responsible for updating all titles and reporting structure with payroll of the Business Operations side
· Responsible for the MVP Internship Program together with HR Coordinator #1
· Responsible for generating the monthly birthday list
· Responsible for delivering weekly information for IPTVs
· Responsible for the coordination of annual staff credentials for all levels of the organization
· Responsible for the Spotlight Recognition Program – MVP of the Game
· Responsible for the order of business cards and Marlins collateral
· Responsible for maintaining an inventory of autograph items for the HR department
· Assist with the interview and exit interview process of all event staff, part-time, full-time seasonal and coordinator levels when needed.
· Responsible for conducting orientations together with Lead Recruiter
· Offer internal customer service to the Marlins staff with their questions and requests.
· Assist in the coordination of all Marlins Job Fairs.
· Assist with all employee related functions / events.
· Establish and maintain relationships with all local colleges and universities. Responsible for assisting local job fairs when needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned by VP, Human Resources
Qualifications & Requirements: · Proactive, organized and detail-oriented person who can prioritize their workload and follow through with minimal supervision.
· Outgoing personality with track record of effective interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) that creates trusting relationships.
· An understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures and an ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds and all levels within the company.
· Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility including confidentiality, sense of urgency, and accountability.
· Professional ethics.
· Must be a team player, who cares about the department’s work and reputation.
· Proficient in the use of computers and related software – Word, Excel & Power Point.
· Game Day coverage required.
· Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines: · Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related area.
· A minimum of two years of experience with administrative support in the Human Resources field, preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.