Sports Facility/Operation Manager Southall Full Time £32,000 per annum
Our client is a sports complex based at Spikes Bridge Park in Southall. They are an award-winning charity dedicated to helping disadvantaged groups within local communities to improve health and well-being.
The organisation offers a range of health and well-being activities including; football, cricket and exercise-based classes for children and adults. They aim to use sport and exercise to help disadvantaged groups from BAME communities and to tackle various wider community issues.
This is a new role where you will be responsible for providing high quality central functions using a business partnering approach.
The following criteria are essential for this role
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing football and sports facilities
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent IT skills, experienced in the application and use of various software packages
- Ability to develop relationships, which generate a positive image of the organisation
- Working knowledge of health & safety in the sports facility and building services, statutory and regulatory compliance
- Working knowledge of safeguarding/GDPR compliance and policy development
- Understanding of the charity sector, its challenges and opportunities
- Understanding of Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding issues
- Experienced in preparing and reporting statistical information
- Ability to compile monthly departmental and Board KPIs
- Accurate, methodical and efficient in managing own time and varied tasks
- Personable and empathetic
- Ability to undertake project work and research, including coordinating special/major business events
- Be able to manage staff and various teams and be able to develop a robust training structure
- Be able to do presentations and proposals to a wide audience
Your role will include, but not be limited to
- To support the Chief Executive in delivering the new 5-year strategic plan, objectives and performance targets including income generation, new service development and major fundraising events with the Strategic Team
- Coordinate the work of specialist consultants as directed such as health & safety, fire, annual inspections and servicing of components etc
- To work with managers/staff on an ongoing basis to maintain GDPR & Safeguarding compliance
- To support the CEO with the development of an internal HR and project management function
- To provide first level HR support to managers, staff and volunteers
- To support the London Tigers FC, London Tigers CC and other projects delivered.
- To work closely with the Finance Manager on chargeable services, setting the annual budget for the sports complex and ensuring that all revenue due to the organisation is promptly received
- To manage and maintain the charity's website and social media accounts
- Compiling data/reports from a wide variety of sources for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), financial reports, programmes and grant reporting including outputs, outcomes and impact
- Provide written reports and monitoring as set by the Strategic Team
- Build effective and productive relationships internally and externally
- General office management of the London Tigers Sports Complex including office supplies Undertaking other duties of a similar professional nature and commensurate with the role as requested
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th December
What's next? It's easy! Click "APPLY" now! We can't wait to hear from you!