Are you a talented sports person? Do you want to share passion of sports and physical education with children? We are looking for you!
A vibrant and welcoming school in Salford are looking to recruit a Sports Coach to support and engage their students starting ASAP. This role will support the schools aim to help children grow into confident, articulate and talented individuals. The role will involve planning and delivering sports and games session to children across KS1 and KS2.
- Planning and delivering range of different physical activities, sports and games.
- Promoting the importance and love of sports and physical activity.
- Supporting in managing behaviour during lunch times.
The individual must have:
- A keen interest and knowledge in a variety of sports
- Some experience of working with children and an understanding of behaviour management
- A desire to inspire children and young people
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Provide a CV covering employment history over the last 10 years with any gaps explained
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Sports Coach in Salford. Or for more information about the role, contact Stephen on or alternatively email