1. Planning, management and delivery of the VWA competitions and events portfolio.
2. Facilitate and monitor participation growth of the events and competitions portfolio and introduce new participation events and competitions as required.
3. Provide support as required for other regional events and competitions.
4. Maintain a venue register of facilities that are available for use for volleyball activities.
5. Line manage and support Tournament Directors / Coordinators, Assistant Coordinators, Set-up Crew and Referees.
6. Work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate consistent communication and ensure events and programs are delivered in a consistent and professional way, that align with the Volleyball WA brand and marketing strategy.
7. Executive Officer support to Volleyball WA Beach Committee.
8. Other Duties