We are looking for experts in Rugby who can manage one or multiple Try Tag Rugby venues. Get paid to work at our Rugby venues, facilitating the leagues, chatting all things Rugby with the players and on occasions refereeing fixtures.
Grab the opportunity to work at the forefront of London’s fastest growing social sport. Try Tag Rugby (TTR) puts community and passion at the forefront of its customer experience as the UK’s leading Tag Rugby organisation. We provide people across the country with the opportunity to engage in one of the most exciting, mixed-gender, mixed-ability sports. After more than a decade running leagues in London we are looking for people who can capture the enthusiasm of another wave of players for our ever-growing sport.
At Try Tag Rugby we value our employees which is why we offer such positive benefits. In addition to your competitive hourly salary and focus on wellbeing we are able to offer you a range of perks:
– Tailored: Enjoy a flexible, part-time role with evening or weekend hours that is designed to fit in with your work or study
– Community: Spend your working hours with like-minded people in one of the most open, inclusive communities in the social sports scene
– Outdoors: Get out of the office or the lecture theatre to enjoy the long summer evenings in the beautiful parks across the capital
– Social: Get free tickets to unmissable rugby events like the London 7s and Rugby League internationals as well as TTR’s Boat and Christmas parties
– Get involved: Join a team and play for free in our leagues year round or test yourself against the best in our exciting tournaments
We are looking for candidates with the following:
– Experience: Have a strong background in, and passion for, team sports (particularly Rugby) either as a player, coach, referee or administrator
– Skills: Have excellent organisational, public speaking and customer service skills as well as the ability to stay cool under pressure, deal with conflict and prioritise tasks to adapt to changing scenarios
– Characteristics: This is an independent position so you must be proactive with a strong work ethic. You will also need to be outgoing, welcoming and personable to deal with a wide range of different players’ interests and experiences
- You’ll engage new players and help our customers get the most out of their experience.
– Supervise exciting and welcoming Tag Rugby leagues for people of all ages and backgrounds and support new players exploring the sport for the first time
– Promote Try Tag Rugby’s leagues, tournaments and social events to engage players in new areas and continue the growth of our sport
– Conduct end of season awards presentations and attend mid-season socials to contribute to Try Tag Rugby’s wider appeal off the pitch
– Referee games where needed, provide rule clarifications for players and support referees in managing their matches
– Represent Try Tag Rugby in the community by championing our core values of professionalism, pride and passion, community, wellbeing and development