Location: St Mary’s Stadium
Contract Type: Casual
Criminal Record Check: DBS Enhanced with Child’s Barred List
Looking for part time work?
Want to help the local community?
Saints Foundation bring Southampton FC to the heart of the community, using the power of the club and our passionate team to help fulfil individual potential and make Southampton a better place to live for all.
What will you be doing?
You will be supporting the Health Projects Coordinator to deliver a mixture of health & fitness sessions to benefit a variety of people suffering from a diverse range of health conditions. To plan and develop engaging sessions, targeting participants within all areas of the health pillars work.
Is this you?
You share a passion for promoting health and wellbeing and have a keen interest in community engagement projects in the local area. This role is all about supporting staff and participants so you understand the importance of a positive mentality, and good communication and organisation skills.
• Experience in the industry sector.
• A knowledge of M&E programmes relevant to the industry sector.
• A strong knowledge of community engagement programmes specifically tailored to the provision of Health & Wellbeing.
• Experience of working with a diverse range of age groups.
• Level 2 REPs recognised health and fitness qualification.
• REPS level 2 accredited group exercise qualification
• Good communication and organisation skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people from a range of backgrounds.
• Confident and outgoing personality.
• Positive ‘Can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Be able to work as part of a multi disciplinary team.
How this benefits you…
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• A competitive hourly rate.
• Opportunity to work for a successful Premier League Club.
• Working in an environment with strong core values.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Working with likeminded individuals.