Head of Partnerships
· Exciting purpose lead sporting organisation
· 12 month fixed term role
· $100,000 - $130,000 remuneration including super
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing the game throughout the state and oversees all cricket from elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy in 2022, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
About the role
In this 12-month fixed term role based in Sydney you'll report to the General Manager, Commercial Experience. The primary focus of this role is to drive the health, engagement and value of the partnerships portfolio.
· Drive the acquisition and retention of all partners
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with Cricket NSW partners and suppliers
· Lead a team of Partnership Managers on the day to day delivery of commercial rights
· Lead the sponsorship revenue budget for Cricket NSW
· Develop and deliver a continuous improvement strategy for stakeholder management by being the key link between the partnership team and relevant Cricket NSW departments
· Manage and implement the Cricket NSW match-day hospitality program for international matches at the SCG
· Oversee the management and implementation of the in-stadia commercial signage program
· Tertiary qualifications in relevant field
· At least 8 years' experience in sport sponsorship environments
· At least 2 years' experience managing people
· Experience managing a revenue budget
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem solving and time management skills
· Driven by our company values - Excellence, Relationships, Humility and Imagination
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
Work in a dynamic and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Take advantage of employee benefits on offer, including learning and development opportunities, work flexibility, salary packaging and the odd ticket to the cricket. You are joining a team that is energetic and motivated - we deeply enjoy the work that we do and the impact it has in the community.
Keen to join our team?
Apply now! Submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.
At Cricket NSW, we hire on merit and embrace diversity of characteristics, perspectives, skills and backgrounds. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, including children, so that people feel respected and connected, and can contribute and develop. We measure ourselves on our How We Play behaviours, our people value relationships, excellence, imagination and humility.
Australian Cricket's Commitment Statement to Safeguarding Children and Young People can be found at cricketaustralia.com.au/safeguarding.
We require all applicants to undergo background checks and screening prior to or during any appointments.
Applications close 31 July 2022.