Ticket Office Associate with Minnesota United FC - Closing date 26 Jan 2019
Saint Paul · MN
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none.
Members of our Guest Experience Staff are Loonatics. They are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Staff will be servicing guests with the purchasing of match day tickets.
Our Guest Experience Staff will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches during the 2020 season. This part-time position focuses on creating a brilliant fan experience. Guest Experience Staff will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Ticket Office Associates will report to the Ticket Operations Manager.
· Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
· Accurately sell and upsell tickets at all MNUFC home matches and non-MNUFC events
· Accepts payments and accurately makes changes within the ticketing system
· Keep accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold
· Work ‘will-call’ window according to procedures
· Assist with ticket related questions
· Provide information about upcoming events
· Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
· Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
· Previous experience in a Ticket Office
· Ability to operate computerized ticketing system
· Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
· Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
· All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.