Hospitality Sales Executive
Location: St Mary’s Stadium
Hours: Full Time (08:30-17:00) including matchdays
Contract Type: Permanent
Criminal Record Check: DBS Basic
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working as part of the Hospitality Sales team, a team of 5, and be responsible for the delivery of new sales by proactively sourcing new guests and work towards KPIs on match and season tickets as well as additional events.
Work on outbound campaigns on both the phone and through face-to-face meetings and events, and build networks of contacts whilst representing the club in a professional manner.
You’ll be based at St Mary’s Stadium, in the city centre, just a 20-minute walk from the train station or if you’re a driver there’s free parking available. Your desk will be located within the buzz of the Commercial department, just down the corridor from our Bistro where you can start your day right with free breakfast, tea and coffee.
Is this you?
You are definitely what they call a ‘people person’. You love working in a team, building relationships, communicating and meeting new clients etc. You’re enthusiastic, pro-active, and eager to progress your sales techniques, and thrive within a target driven environment.
• Sales experience with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
• Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and face to face.
• Must be pro-active with their sales approach, self-motivated and driven to meet targets.
• A common sense approach to match clients requirements with the relevant product.
• Efficient and organised with excellent time management skills, working to tight deadlines.
• Flexible to the requirements of the job, including working hours and areas of focus.
• A passion for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
• A can do positive attitude and want to succeed.
How this benefits you…
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• Access to x2 free match tickets for every home league game
• Access to our staff Health & Wellbeing initiatives (Mental & Physical Health).
• Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
• 25 days’ holiday per year excluding bank holidays plus your birthday off each year.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Worldwide Travel Insurance for you and your family.
• Learning & Development opportunities - supporting you to develop your potential and achieve in your career.
• Free onsite parking.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Collaborative & inclusive working culture.
How can I apply?
Very easy. Just click on the link below, enter your details and answer a quick pre-screening questionnaire, then attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is Monday 11 July.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a high volume of applicants are received.*